Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Darling YOU!
I Will Exclude You With My Body Language

1. Salary
2. Jobology
3. Bad Times Are On
4. A Teenager Told Me: Be Careful
5. The Youthful Feelings Taken to the End




Só uma definição me vem à cabeça quando ouço a dupla sueca My Darling YOU!: Guided by Voices twee. I Will Exclude...já é o quinto EP da dupla, são cinco músicas que somadas não dão nem 10 minutos, o lo-fi é tão marcante quanto o indie pop sueco e as letras são à la Suburban Kids With Biblical Names não tão nerds, apenas desengonçados.

Já que categorizei a banda assim sem cerimônias, não tenho mais o que falar.

Agora ouça "Please Don't Talk to Me I Fall in Love so Easily", do EP Winter Will Take Us All, e cante junto.

"I don't want work to change my behavior
I don't want work, no I'm not made for labour
I don't want work, so please don't do me no favour
I don't want work to change my behavior

And please don't talk to me I fall in love so easily
Please don't look at me, please just let me be
Please don't care about who I am or how I feel
Please don't ask me if it's real

Oh, but you're so young young young
and I'm so young young young too
Let's quit our jobs we got better things to do
Yeah, we can run run run until the summer comes
Then go to sleep and not wake up, not wake up, NOT WAKE UP for sometime!"

Categorizo como um hino.

No comments: